Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New bottom bracket for the P3

Last night Nick and I changed the bottom bracket in my P3 with another FSA one I had. After we removed the old one, we stood it up beside the new one and the new one was a couple of mm’s higher. So we went ahead and installed it and the lateral play is gone and it seems to shift fine. We’re riding tonight, so we’ll see how it is out on the road.

I went for a 9mi run at lunch today and to get in some heat acclimatization and wow, it was hot. It took a lot of effort to keep running in that heat and humidity. I kept telling myself that Louisville will be far worse and suck it up and keep going. It took me a long time to cool off after that. I didn’t get back to work until 2pm, sorry guys!

Last night I was at the pool for out Monday night tri swim. It was great to see Adam, Ross and Jason. We got a chance to catch up on Lake Placid and Jason promised to send me his race report. I’ll enjoy reading that and hearing about the race from his perspective.

No comments: