Friday, July 30, 2010

I did an easy 3mi run at lunch yesterday mostly to continue loosening up the legs after LP and to get some more time in the sun for Louisville. Later in the afternoon I called Nick to see if he and Justin were riding, yes they were, so I headed out with them. We rode up 30 to Bloomington can back down. I love that ride, it’s tough and hilly all the way up to Bloomington, but we always fly back on the way down. We usually go up at 25kph and come back down at 40kph plus, with a tail wind you can hit 50kph on the flats. And it’s great to have a couple people with you to push each other, or at least have Nick to push Justin and me! The ride felt good and to be honest, I really didn’t feel any residual effects from LP. In fact my average speed for the ride was just over 30kph, a good sign that I can get back to full scale training for Louisville next week.

No comments: