Monday, August 25, 2008

Thank You All...

I am absolutely overwhelmed by the generosity of the people that are supporting me in my MS fundraising. To all of you that have made a donation, on behalf of everyone affected by MS, I truly thank you for contributing to such a worthy cause.

We leave for Louisville tomorrow morning and we are aiming to get on the road by 5:30am. This should put us in Louisville sometime around 6pm. We’ll get checked in and settled in at the Hyatt and I’m sure we’ll be checking out the pool and fitness facilities in short order!

Wednesday Sue & Ted arrive and we’ll all get our bearings go for a drive around the bike course. Registration opens on Thursday and we’ll go to the practice swim. Time will go very quickly and before we know it, it will be Sunday morning and we’ll be off. The weather forecast for this week is mid 80’s and 90 and partly cloudy for race day. Perfect!

No comments: