Sunday, April 1, 2007

Thanks, many, many, many thanks.

One thing is for sure, no one does an IM alone. You cross the finish line one at a time, but it’s been a long road to get there and the sacrifices have all been shared. I must thank my family for allowing me to indulge myself in this crazy passion, thanks Steph, thanks Katie, thanks Lizzie, you guys are the greatest and I couldn’t do it without your love, support and encouragement.

Just as importantly, thanks to my business partner and all around great guy, Tim and our great team at work, Steve, Ann, Michelle and Lindsay. I am fortunate to work with such a great group of people.

Tim and I have trained and completed a few marathons together and next year I hope he will be lining up at the start with me to give the IM a crack. Thanks to all of you for putting up with my late comings and early goings. Without your support of my training, it just wouldn’t happen. When I’m back, we’re going to the Mandarin, on me!!

Next post I’ll review the past 20 weeks of training and the next 20 and bring everyone up to speed on where I’m at.

No comments: