Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Start of a New Season, 2009

Well…I’m back at it. In fact I’ve been back at it and training for the upcoming triathlon season for 36 weeks now. After a short rest in the fall, I started training in September 2008 and I think I’ve made good progress towards gains in strength and endurance this year. Since January I’ve been working with a coach, Rick Choy. (More on Rick later).

So…on the race schedule for this year will be the Muskoka Triathlon in June, followed by the Ironman USA Triathlon in Lake Placid in July and then Ironman Louisville in August.

My goal this year is to raise another $10,000 for the MS Society of Ontario to continue their research toward finding a cure for Multiple Sclerosis. I’ll start blogging now, I promise! And will keep everyone informed as I make progress toward this year’s goals.

No comments: