Friday, August 31, 2007

Thanks & Next Years Goals


Thank you to everyone who donated to help me raise money for MS and to everyone for their support and encouragement, especially Steph, Katie and Lizzie, I love you guys.

Thanks to Auntie Barb for providing the inspiration and being the 'one'. Thoughts of you and how you face your daily challenges with determination and grace are what propelled me to the finish line.

I will be back next year and will be asking you to help me again raise money for MS. The goal for next year will be $10,000 and a 12:30 Ironman Louisville finish.

2 comments:

amanda said...

Chris, I received your comment about a DVD of the Louisville coverage on Versus. I'm looking into it; unfortunately, my dvr isn't working. The show will air again Wednesday night, I'm going to try to work something out. Congrats on your first Ironman and on the fundraising. What an amazing accomplishment. Best wishes, Amanda

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.